Oil Free Vegetable Chop
Healthy breakfast oil free
- Mashed potatoes 250 gms
- Cottages cheese 100gms
- Green peas boiled mashed 150gms
- Salted butter' 50 gms
- Roasted cumin powder 2 tsp
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Puffed rice crushed 10gms
- Vermicelli 5 gms
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin and black pepper powder little salt to mashed paneer
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin powder black pepper and salt to mashed paneer. It should be thick fine paste.
- Add 1tsp cumin powder 1/2 tsp black pepper powder and salt to mashed potatoes.
- Make a one inch diameter paneer balls wrap with mashed green peas paste and then wrap with a coat of mashed potatoes
- Dab some melted butter on this ball. Then cover the well greased ball with puffed rice powder
- Mix butter in vermicelli for the final coat. As you can see in the image make the eyes and beak of a bird for decorative purposes.
- Preheated oven to 180 degree Celsius and bake CHOP for 20minutes
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with tomato sauce and green chutney
- Enjoy the healthy Oil Free Vegetable Chop