That baby fat around your navel starts to grow up suspiciously: your belly fat is growing. But hey, that wasn’t the intention. And certainly not now. Now, the sun is starting to shine a bit. Bikini weather in sight! Damn, now you really have to work. Or can you also eat your belly? These 14 foods that reduce belly fat will probably help.
Fitness center? Not really!
No way that you go to the gym for that bulky belly, almost negligible, microscopic rag fat around your navel. Don’t you just eat that edge of fat with food that reduces belly fat? Why would you make it harder for yourself than necessary? Although, exercise is really good for you. Millions of people Google best body shaper daily but there are some who still prefer a good balance between eating and exercising. And if you really can’t drag the gym in, do sports without a gym and eat these 14 food products.
1. Almonds (and many other types of nuts). They slim down your stomach by giving you a full feeling. Almonds fill incredibly well so you have less tendency to snack. Too many nuts is not good either. Keep it at around 12-24 a day. And the good fats in the nuts help to start the belly fat burning process.
2. Berries and red fruit (blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) are packed with fiber. These fibers ensure a smooth intestinal flora which will ultimately also influence your abdominal fat.
3. Black Beans are packed with proteins and fibers. Beans detoxify the body by cleaning up waste and also the belly fat decreases faster.
4. Tuna and salmon are filled to the brim with omega-3 fatty acids that help to prevent belly fat and make it disappear.
5. Green vegetables such as spinach, arugula and broccoli. Full of vitamins, minerals and fiber. They ensure a full feeling and help to reduce belly fat.
6. Avocado contains a lot of fiber and many good fats that both ensure that the belly fat breaks down faster.
7. Parmesan cheese seems to burn belly fat. It sounds strange, but this cheese is said to contain a hormone that activates the burning of belly fat.
8. Olive oil and coconut oil. Good fats help break down bad fats.
9. Chili contains capsaicin. That is the component that you feel stimulated on your tongue. And that is also the substance that burns more calories and ensures that less fat is stored.
10. Pears contain two types of antioxidants that prevent the storage of fat.
11. Sunflower seeds are loaded with monounsaturated fats, good fats that help break down bad fats (such as belly fat).
12. White tea would absorb fat from fat cells. Green tea increases the metabolism. Be careful which tea you take, because refined sugar has been added to some teas.
13. Apple cider vinegar prevents fat storage and stimulates fat burning. Isn’t the perfect combination?
14. Fresh lemon juice cleanses and sets extra speed behind both digestion and fat burning. It is not for nothing that many start their day with the juice of half a lemon mixed with water. I’m sure they don’t do that because it’s so “good”.