Oats Noodle Soup
The oat noodle soup is very healthy, tasty and complete soup. Soup gets its full-bodied flavor from the vegetable stock.
- Oat balls ingredients:
- 1 tbsp Saffola oil
- 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp capsicum finally chopped
- 2 tbsp onion finally chopped
- 2 tbsp carrots finally chopped
- 1/2 green chilly finally chopped
- 2 tbsp paneer finally chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup oats
- boiled water
- Chilly pwd
- Garam masala
- 1/2 cup boiled noodles
- 1 tbsp refined flour+ water slurry
- Soup ingredients:
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 Capsicum sliced
- 20 gm paneer sliced
- 1 cup boiled noodles
- Soya sauce
- Black pepper
- For Balls: Heat a pan, add oil, and all the ingredients one by one, roast the oats with veggies for some time, add water, mix well.
- Let it cool for some time, make balls out of it, dip these balls in slurry, wrap noodles around the oats balls.
- Heat the appam pan, add little oil, Cook the oats balls till golden.
- For Soup : Take oil in a pan and once heated add chopped onions, finely sliced carrot, paneer and Capsicum.
- Add salt, soy sauce, vegetable stock and boiled noodles and let it simmer.
- Place oats balls in a deep bowl and pour the soup on it.
If you wish you can steam these balls in dimsum basket.