Honey Gulkand Phirni
- Milk- Â½ Litre
- Basmati Rice â€“ 1 tbsp soaked in water/milk
- Cardamom Powder â€“ 2 pinces
- Gulkand â€“ 2 tbsp
- Rose water â€“ Few drops
- Honey â€“ 4 tbsp /as per sweetness of your choice
- Rose petals â€“ Few for garnishing
- Grind soaked rice in a mixer a little course and mix with ½ cup milk and keep it aside.
- Boil milk and add the rice paste into
- Keep Stirring continuosly till it forms a thick paste.
- Add honey, rose water, cardamom powder and gulkand into it.
- Now pour this mixture in a clay bowl (kulhad) or any desert bowl.
- Garnish with rose petals and a little gulkand on the top. Serve chilled.
- Soak rice for atleast 20 minutes
- Keep stirring the milk or else it will stick to the bottom
- Add honey lastly and check the sweetness if needs more honey
- Adjust the sweetness of Gulkand and the honey for that perfect sweetnes
In collaboration with
Rava Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker
Learn how to make suji cake recipe in a pressure cooker. Semolina cake/ rava cake…
Homemade Ghee / How To Make Ghee At Home / Desi Ghee
Nothing like making your own Homemade ghee. Much easier than you think.
Khatte Wala Saag (Buttermilk Spinach Curry)
It is hard to imagine an Indian dish, especially a curry that uses no spices,…
"Pakhala" For many of you this word must be out of your food dictionary. This…
Chicken Tikka Kebab
Spicy kebab – king of Tandoor
Gingerbread – The Modern Way
There is one basic difference between Classic Traditional Gingerbread and this modern variation – No…
5 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Resto
If you’re a restaurateur, chances are you’ve been through the process of rebranding at least once. Maybe it’s because your…
How To Detox Your Body After A Night Of Partying
If you’re a party animal, a social butterfly or love social gatherings in general, you would completely understand how the…
7 Most Important Steps To Write A Recipe
Is writing a recipe for a cookbook or a food blog an easy task? If you say yes, this is…
How To Prevent A Hangover And What Foods To Eat Before Alcohol
What’s common to a weekend, a birthday, a wedding, a bachelor’s and a breakup? (Zero points pints for guessing, folks).…
7 Tips on how to eat healthy foods every day
How to eat healthy foods every day? For a healthy diet, it’s essential to eat the proper amount of calories…
4 Benefits Of Using Smoked Spices In Cooking
Salt and spices are essential staples in the kitchen. Both are used in almost every flavorful dish. Food would be…