Gulkand Pannacotta Valentines Day
Gulkand pannacotta (Italian cooked cream') is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded .But i have tried to give this dessert an Indian taste but I haven't added gelatin i have added agar agar,I am sure you would gonna love this making on Valentine's Day
- 1 cup milk
- 100 gm fresh cream
- Half cup castor sugar
- For flavor-1 betel leaf paan ka patta
- 1 tsp paan masala You can Get it wet one masala also from paan shop
- 2 tsp Gulkand
- 1 tsp agar agar
- For garnishing - few strands of saffron colored saunf (fennel seeds),Colored balls,gulkand and colored dry coconut strands
- Take a pan add cream in it and wait for a boil.Then add milk.Now take agar agar powder and mix it in sugar and add it in the cream milk.
- In the mean time take the betel leaf, paan masala ,gulkand and grind them.Now add this in boiling milk and cream .switch off the flame when the mixture starts turning little thick.
- Let it cool for few minutes.Now the moulds .Grease them with little oil and pour the mix into it and refrigerate it for 4 to 5 hours. After it sets down.Start Demoulding it and garnish it with things referred above.