Fish Egg Cutlets
This time when my husband went to buy the fish it was already late afternoon.The vendor was short of fish so he gave some fish eggs. Though my husband was skeptical about buying this the vendor insisted. This is how fish eggs made way to my kitchen . I remember one of my Aunt use to make pakodas[fritters] out of it.But I chose to make it more healthy way & it turned out really tasty.Here is my recipeâ€¦.
- Fish Eggs 250gm
- Rice Flour : 1 tbsp
- gm Flour: 1tbsp
- Garlic Paste: 1tsp
- Ginger Finally Chopped: 1/4th tsp
- Green Chili Finally Chopped : As per taste
- Fresh Green Coriander: A handfull
- Chat Masala: 1tsp
- Lemon Juice:1tsp
- Vegetable Oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Wash fish eggs . Remove them from the skin shell & wash them with water. You must use a very fine sieve to wash as they run away with water.
- Now add all the above ingredients except vegetable oil into the eggs . Mix well.
- Heat a nonstick pan or skillet . Sprinkle little vegetable oil on it. With the help of a spoon put little mix on skillet & spread it like a cutlet. You can make 4-5 together depending upon the size of your skillet
- .Cook from both sides for at least 3-4 min.
- Serve hot with your favorite Chutney.
- Handle fish eggs carefully. they tend to wash away with water.
- If your mixture is too wet keep it covered in refrigerator for 30 min.