Dark Chocolate Orange Mini Cupcakes
Hey Folks! Just wanted to share a secret with you all...guess what? Oh I am a bit shy confessing this in front of all you guys, but I had to do it..Know what 'I am in LOVE' ..O my God , this is such a wonderful feeling..You guys definitely want to know who the luck one is? So here is the name...I am in Love with Muffins these days..LOL..No seriously! I love baking these delicious cute lil dessert & I am loving every bit of it...Right from prep to baking them to decorating them to Hogging them 🙂 I just love the whole process of creating them..and last week I thought of making yet another yummilicious mini cupcakes from their family..I get so excited baking them..these are dark, zesty,chocolaty & yes under 65 calories each..So you see what a deadly combo I am just going to share with you Taste +Health = Dark Chocolate Orange Mini Cupcakes..These lovely cupcakes are a must try for everyone out there..My family just drooled over them..I am sure yours will love them too..
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs orange zest
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil Butter melted
- 1/3 cup of mini choco chip Optional
- 1/3 cup butter at room temperature(For icing)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder divided(For icing)
- 1/3 cup milk For icing
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract For icing
- 2 cup brown sugar powder For icing
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- For Muffins-
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose and whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together sugar, and cocoa, gradually whisk in milk until blended. Whisk in egg, orange zest, orange juice and canola oil.
- Pour over dry ingredients and sprinkle with chocolate chips, stir till just combined
- Now grease muffin molds & pour the mixture in the molds
- Bake, in batches as necessary, for about 15 min or until toothpick comes out clear.
- Let them cool in for for 5 min.
- Transfer to rack to cool completely.
- For Icing-
- Beat butter and 1/4 cup cocoa powder together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add milk, remaining 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and vanilla extract, beat until smooth.
- Add sugar, about 2 tbs at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Decorate over cool muffins as desired.
How To Make Quick And Easy Honey Glazed Almonds
Snacking with Honey Glazed Almonds Food and beverages that we eat in between our regular…
Pal Therattipal – This recipe is generally prepared during Diwali in our home. There are…
Homemade Marie In 5 Healthy Blend Of Flours
Marie biscuits are the most common and loved snacks that people have at tea time.…
Gluten Free Pure Semolina Bread (Rice Semolina)
The quest of trying something new made me decide to bake a 100% pure semolina…
Chocolate is everyone’s favourite from kids to adults. An easy Chocolate Pancake recipe to make…
Minnie Mouse Rose Kaju Katli
Diwali the festival of lights is coming soon and Singapore is already welcoming this with…
9 Secret Cooking Hacks To Make You The Kitchen Genius
Cooking Hacks To Make You The Kitchen Genius! If you love to cook, you know how frustrating it can be…
12 Baking Mistakes To Avoid Horrible Baking Results Today
Baking Mistakes To Avoid Moreover, baking can be an intensive process and you don’t really want your ingredients, time, and…
Don’t starve but do these 5 things to lose weight
Discover how to lose weight without starving yourself. Say goodbye to fad diets and hello to sustainable weight loss with…
Cooker Cake – Easy, Quick And Hassle-free Cake baking In Pressure Cooker
Cooker Cake or Cake baking In Pressure Cooker! We all have to agree that cakes have something really magical about…
5 Easy DIY Recipes To Teach Your Child To Cook
Discover easy cooking recipes for kids to make, get recipes for kids to cook now! Find a list of parent-child…
Benefits of Using Mustard Oil for Cooking – Unveiling the Nutritional Powerhouse
Benefits of Using Mustard Oil for Cooking! When it comes to cooking oils, mustard oil stands out as a versatile…