Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- Paneer Cottage Cheese, grated / crumbled-300 gm
- Onion finely chopped- 01 medium sized
- Tomatoes finely chopped- 02 large
- Garlic minced- 02 cloves
- Green chillies chopped or whole with a slit- 04 nos.
- Refined Oil- 01 tbsp.
- Cumin seeds- Â¾ th tsp
- Red chilli powder- 01 tsp
- Turmeric Powder- Â½ tsp.
- Coriander Leaves- a few sprigs
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, let them crackle.
- Add the onion cook till translucent. Add garlic and sautÃ© for 01 minute.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and let it cook for few seconds. Add the green chillies.
- Add tomatoes, let them cook till the oil oozes out from it.
- Add the grated paneer. Mix well. Do not overcook as it tends to harden.
- Serve hot. Goes best with hot phulkas.
- To simply enhance the flavor you may add Pav bhaji masala along with the spices.
- You may sprinkle Punjabi garam masala.
- About the Author: This recipe has been shared by Chef Reetu Uday Kugaji who believes that food that she cooks should touch heart and soul of the person and she dedicates all her success to her Angel Mother.
Works as Speciality Chef with Percept Knorigin, Cinecurry, Chefsutra and as a Food Author with Pioneerchef, Theurbanspice, Pinksworth, Tanyamunshi, Mangobunch, Plattershare, Womenplanet.Website: Chefreetuudaykugaji, Facebook: Food For Thought, Twitter: @chefreetuudayk, stagram: @chefreetuudaykugaji
In collaboration with
Detox Water For Weight Loss (Flat Belly)
Detox Water For Weight Loss (Flat Belly) Summers are here & this is a very…
Tandoori Veg Platter
Tandoori the name itself triggers the taste buds for most of the people. It's a…
Granola Bars (No Bake)
Granola bars are grab-and-go breakfast food or snack bar where rolled oats, dried fruits, nuts…
Moroccan Sweet Potato-Chickpeas Soup
How about simmering a soup to warm up in cold days? And even if it's…
Broccoli And Spinach Soup
It's super healthy soup which is a combination of broccoli and Spinach with ginger, coriander,…
Healthy Carrot Cake With Yogurt Icing
Healthy Carrot Cake With Yogurt IcingA healthy carrot cake with yogurt icing Good for breakfast…
Fad Diets Facts, Fiction And Their Unrealistic Weight-loss Claims
Every now and then there is a Buzz in the health groups and people start following the latest and trendiest…
From Banker To Blasting Cooker To Ace Chef – Meet Meghna Kamdar
Cooking ace Meghna recalls her journey as someone who couldn’t tell a spatula from a spoon to a globally acclaimed…
How To Safely Store Christmas Leftovers
The Christmas season is finally here! As the song says, ‘It’s the most wonderful time of the year.’ It’s the…
Meet Deeba Rajpal – The Rabid Baker
Deeba Rajpal: Known for her baking blog “Passionate about baking” and her mantra of “Doing food from scratch”, Deeba is…
How To Prevent A Hangover And What Foods To Eat Before Alcohol
What’s common to a weekend, a birthday, a wedding, a bachelor’s and a breakup? (Zero points pints for guessing, folks).…
5 Easy Sauces You Should Master For Party
Toppings and dips make EVERYTHING better. Be it pasta, or pizza, or your grilled chicken. That being said, finding a…