Coconut Cookies Using Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 cup all Purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking Powder
- Â½ tsp cinnamon powder
- Â¼ cup Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil
- Â¾ cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- Â½ cup castor sugar
- few Cherries for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a parchment paper on the baking tray.Mix the All purpose Flour, castor sugar, salt, baking powder, grated coconut, cinnamon Powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Now slowly pour the coconut oil and combine everything so that it resembles fine crumbs.Now pour the milk and mix the dough until it is completely combined to form a ball. But do not over knead.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and roll out until it is ½ inch thick. With the help of a cookie cutter , cut out the cookies. Place a slice of cherries on each cookies. Transfer these to a baking sheet, and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely.Enjoy these coconut cookies with a cup of tea with your family.
Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding
Chia Seeds Chocolate Pudding, the name its self sounds super decadent and rich, but this…
Assorted Vegetables In Chilly Garlic Sauce
Me and my family enjoy Chinese food. But today I was not in a mood…
CESTINO ITALIANO – Italian baked Bread Katori filled with pizza toppings and Italian seasoning.
Tastiest Pancakes Of All Time!
This mascarpone pancake recipe is not only delicious but also really soft and rich in…
Red Rice Poha Congee Or Soup
Roasted Red Rice poha is combined with pottukadalai (Chutney dhal), roasted urad dhal flour, ragi…
Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot chocolate, Hot cocoa or drinking chocolate is America's one of the most favorite chocolate…
5 Tips For Going Vegan
Tips For Going Vegan! Many people have been transitioning to veganism as it has become popular in the last few…
Cooking Rice in Microwave – How To Cook Perfect Rice In Microwave
Cooking Rice is the easiest and most comforting activity when in the kitchen but it is equally tricky if the…
The Perfect Bean: How to Choose and Roast Coffee Beans for Your Ideal Cup
How to Choose and Roast Coffee Beans? Coffee lovers know that the secret to a great cup of coffee starts…
8 Spices of India That Rule The Indian Kitchen
Spices of India – Indian cuisine is globally known for the flavour of herbs and spices. It is predominantly a…
Exploring the Science of Taste Pairings: A Guide to Pairing Chocolate with Other Flavors
Have you ever wondered why certain foods and drinks taste so delicious together? The answer lies in the science of…
Wooden Cutting Board – Advantages And Disadvantages
Wooden cutting boards: In addition to a knife, a cutting board is one of the few kitchen supplies that you…