Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Lukewarm Water 250 ml
- Butter 5 tsp
- Chili Flakes 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Grated Garlic 2 tbs
- Grated Cheese 3 tbs
- Milk 2 tbs
- Take a dry Bowl. Add yeast, sugar, and lukewarm water and stir it well. Cover it and keep on any dry place for 10 min or till yeast activates.
- Take another bowl. Add all purpose flour, Milk powder, salt and activated yeast. Mix it well.
- Initially the dough will be sticky. Take a little bit of butter on your hands and knead the dough for about 7-10 min. Finally, after kneading the dough will be very soft and will not be sticky any more.
- Place the dough into a greased pan and cover it with a Cling wrap or a Kitchen towel. Now keep this pan at some warm place for about 40 minutes or until dough doubles in volume.
- In a bowl take melted butter. Add Garlic, Chilli Flakes, and Oregano and mix it well.
- Once dough doubles in volume, take it out on a dusted surface and punch it to release the air. Now roll this dough into a sheet (1/2 inch thickness) and evenly spread prepared stuffing.
- Grate some cheese and roll the sheet in a cylindrical shape.Now cut roll of 1 inch size from this cylindrical shaped dough.Place these cut rolls in a greased pan by leaving some space in between.
- Cover the pan and keep it aside for second rise (proofing) for 40 min or until rolls double in volume.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees centigrade for 10 min. Apply milk on the rolls and bake these at 200 C for 20 min (Time for bake can be different depending upon size of your oven).
- Once ready, take out your cheesy garlic pull apart from the oven and apply some butter or olive oil. Your Cheese Garlic Pull Apart is ready. Serve Hot.
Crispy Vegetables And Egg Spring Salad
We should have our salads everyday so say the doctors and they are right! Salads…
Scrambled Egg Bread Cups
Kids love scrambled eggs in any weather. I have done one experiment with scrambled eggs…
Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Red Velvet CupcakesAs the weather gets chilly and streets begin to get decked up with…
Dhone Potar Bora
Dhone potar bora is very famous Bengali cuisine in hot summer days. It has made…
Hokkaido Milk Bread Recipe With Tangzhong Method
Hokkaido milk bread recipe is a long pending recipe I was contemplating to make. When…
Melon And Watermelon Soup
Who said that soup should be: 1. Hot 2. Spiced 3. Made with only vegetables/meat…
How To Detoxify Body Naturally At Home?
“Drinking lemon juice every morning is the best way to cleanse the body” – advises your friendly neighbourhood know-it-all aunty…
Top 7 Reasons To Switch To A Vegan Diet For Improved Health And Well-Being
It is necessary to talk about something that’s been getting more and more popular these days: a vegan diet. You…
Why Indians Eat With Their Hands?
Quite interesting, but this topic has always been intriguing to me, since eating habits with hands is normally found mostly…
Wooden Cutting Board – Advantages And Disadvantages
Wooden cutting boards: In addition to a knife, a cutting board is one of the few kitchen supplies that you…
The Importance of Modernizing Your Restaurant in 2023
The restaurant business is constantly changing, so it’s important for restaurant owners to stay on top of the most recent…
Gelato vs Ice cream vs Custard vs Frozen yogurt vs soft serve – What’s the difference?
How many times have you heard these terms which confuse the hell out of you? All you wanted was an…