Mutton Liver Fry
Mutton liver is very nutritious for growing kids. It has got certain componet that boosts brain power in kids. My one year old loves mutton liver in fried form.Here is the recipe.
- Mutton liver 200 gm
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Fennel powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/ 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder as per taste
- Onion finally chopped 1medium
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 8- 10
- Whole red chili 1
- Curd 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick 1 inch
- Bay leaf 1
- Wash & cut mutton lever into small pieces .
- Heat a wok. Add ghee. Add cinnamon stick bay leaf curry leaves & whole red chili. Cook for a min
- Add chopped onions. Cook from low to med flame. Once onion turned golden brown add lever pieces.cook covered on med flame for 5 min.
- Now add all powder spices. Mix well. Add ginger garlic paste & curd. Add salt as well. Mix well.
- Cook covered for 7- 8 min on low flame . Stir in between. Sprinkle some water if it is sticking to the wok & still not cooked.
- Cook for 2- 3 min after adding water. Let the water dry completely.
- Serve hot with dahi ki roti or laccha paratha
- Cut liver into small pieces like we do with paneer
- Cook on low to medium flame to avoid Masala to burn .