Though I have made this Super Soft Mouth Watering Dosa many times, somehow I missed to take photographs of this dosa everytime I make. This time I didn't miss it. This is a soft version of Dosa and the softness is retained for a longer time. This dosa can be relished with any chutney...
Ingredients & Quantity
- Parboiled rice 3 cups
- Poha 1 cup
- Urad dal 2 tb spoons
- Buttermilk 500 ml
- Salt to taste
- Oil to make dosa
- Baking soda 1/4 tea spoon (Optional)
Post Salad Recipes from 20th Mar to 26th Mar 2017 and win Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/- if from India or $5 if outside India.
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- Wash rice and urad dal and add Poha to them. Soak them in Buttermilk for 5 to 6 hours.
- Grind them with the soaked butter milk to nice batter slightly thinner than regular dosa batter to dropping consistency. Add the baking soda, required salt and mix well.
- Heat a dosa tawa/griddle and grease it. Pour a ladle full of batter on it and make dosa. Don't spread it to thinner.
- Drizzle few drops of oil around it and cover with a lid. After 2 minutes take off the lid. No need to flip it and cook the other side.
- Now the Soft Spongy Mouth Melting Dosa is ready to serve with any chutney of your choice.