Multi Millet Set Dosa Using Farmz2Familiez Dosa Batter
Millets being great source of dietary fiber, proteins, iron and calcium is highly used these days. A set of soft and spongy millet dosa served with chutney is an awesome combination to include your kidâ€™s lunch menu. Made these set dosa using Farmz2Familiez Multi Millet Dosa Batter.
- 1 cup Farmz2Familiez multi-millet dosa batter
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a bowl take 1 cup Farmz2Families multi-millet batter, add salt to taste and keep aside.
- Heat the iron tawa or a griddle, pour oil in the centre. See that the tawa is medium hot.
- Now gently pour 1 ladle of the batter on the tawa and spread the batter lightly to make small dosa.
- Now on the top add chopped onions.
- Drizzle some oil on the top and side of the dosa. When the base becomes golden crisp, flip the dosa and cook the other side as well.
- Serve these healthy set dosa with chutney of your choice.
- You can use shredded carrots, beetroot, and coriander as topping.
- If using non stick tawa, no need to add oil before pouring the batter.
No comments yet
Paarul, Looking absolutely delicious