Healthy whole wheat super crunchy Bournvita cookies without baking powder and baking soda specially for kids.
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 th cup powdered sugar or approx 20..to 30 gm's.
- Cold Butter - 50 gm
- Bournvita powder 20 gm
- Choclate essence - 1/4th tspn
- Few Choco chips optional
- Sieve wheat flour.Mix flour and bournvita and rub cold butter cubes in the mix with the tips of finger.
- add sugar and mix well and then essence. Do not knead the dough, just mix with hands gently.
- Add choco chips if you want.
- Cling wrap and refrigerate the cookie dough for atleast 30 mins. After taking out the dough preheat the oven at 180 degree.
- Take a small ball of dough and press to shape the cookies, arrange on greased tray or tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 14 -15 mins at 180 degrees in preheated oven.
- Cookies will be soft while taking out from oven, allow it to cool and then cool it on wired rack. It will turn super crunchy.
- Once the cookies are cooled down completely, store in an airtight container.
- Since bournvita is already sweet adjust the sugar as per taste.if you have chunks in bournvita take that.
Masala Papad Cones Recipe
Masala papad cones is a very very simple and quick Indian snack recipe. All Indian…
Chia Seeds Yogurt Pudding
A perfect Breakfast is very important in healthy life, But a healthy breakfast is must…
Carrot Fudge / Gajar Halwa Milk Barfi
You must have tried carrot halwa or carrot fudge/gajar milk barfi, but have you ever…
When it comes to health, Protein is one essential nutrient which we should have in…
Veggie Farfalle Pasta
Farfalle are a type of pasta. Commonly known as "bow-tie pasta", the name is derived…
Balsamic Marinated Chicken Nubs By Chef Ashish
Chicken Nubs is an easy yet fancy and delicious dish. A good option for the…
Cooking Rice in Microwave – How To Cook Perfect Rice In Microwave
Cooking Rice is the easiest and most comforting activity when in the kitchen but it is equally tricky if the…
Food Photography Tips for Bloggers – How To Click Food Pictures For Social Media With Your Smart Phone
Food Photography Tips for Bloggers! Food photography is all about showcasing your creativity by clicking a picture of your favorite…
Unveiling the Impact of Coffee on Energy, Focus, and Mood: A Journey to Optimal Health
The Impact of Coffee on Energy, Focus, and Mood? Coffee is an important part of a lot of people’s daily…
Why Indians Eat With Their Hands?
Quite interesting, but this topic has always been intriguing to me, since eating habits with hands is normally found mostly…
10 signs that you love to experiment in Kitchen
1. You are always in search of Recipes. 2. You are seen in food supermarket more than in cinema hall…
5 Tips For Going Vegan
Tips For Going Vegan! Many people have been transitioning to veganism as it has become popular in the last few…