This bruschetta tastes absolutely delicious, a welcome change from the usual fare. It is sweet and spicy and salty, all at once, and is a great way to use up the last bits of any tangy marmalade that you might have lying around in your kitchen. Do try out this lemon marmalade & stir-fried veggie bruschetta as a snack or side. It is super easy to make!
1. You can keep the bread as crisp as you want.
2. Let your personal taste preferences dictate the quantity of lemon marmalade, cheese, sun-dried tomato-infused olive oil, paprika and mixed Italian herbs that you want to use.
3. Any tangy marmalade would do.
4. You could use any kind of bread to make this bruschetta. I had whole wheat bread handy, so I used it.
5. Sun-dried tomato-infused olive oil is nothing but the residual olive oil from a bottle of sun-dried tomatoes. It has the scent of sun-dried tomatoes infused in it.
6. You could use other veggies like zucchini, capsicum, etc. I used whatever I had handy in the kitchen at the moment.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4.5 based on 2 votes
Be the first to rate this post.