- 140 gm self raising flour
- Pinch of bicarbonate soda
- 25 gm castor sugar
- 1 Egg
- 150 ml Milk
- 30 grm Butted for pan cakes
- 20 grm Dried apricots finely chopped
- Roasted dry fruits for garnish like almonds, pista, walnut
- Maple syrup served with pan cake
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and a small pinch of salt into a bowl, then stir through the sugar and make a well in the center.
- Beat together the egg and milk, then gradually pour into the well, stirring slowly, to avoid creating lumps.
- Stir in the apricots.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a low heat and add a little oil. Drop in 4 tables spoon of batter and cook for 1 min or until the surface of each pancake is covered in bubbles.
- Flip with a palette knife then cook for a further min. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve warm or leave to cool, then toast and spread with the Maple syrup and roasted dry nuts to serve.