Keto Pancake With Coconut Flour
Keto breakfast needs high fat and low carb. Using Coconut flour, almond flour is an alternative for wheat flour. This Keto pancake is a perfect keto diet breakfast as it has coconut flour, coconut cream which is cooked in coconut oil. An egg omelette is always a good choice but add a new flavor of coconut flour and enjoy your Keto process.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Coconut powder desiccated coconut powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp Green chilies chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Beat the eggs.
- Add coconut powder, coconut cream, and turmeric powder, whisk together.
- Heat the fying pan and add coconut oil or butter.
- Pour the mixture, add chopped tomatoes and green chillies.
- Flip the other side and let it cook.
- Cut into 4 pieces and Garnish with a tomato slice and mint leaves. Enjoy your Keto Pancake made with Coconut flour.
Check out other Keto recipes: Also Read:
- Eat Keto At Restaurants
- The Keto Diet Advantages And Disadvantages
- Top 5 Foods To Avoid When On A Keto Diet
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 431 kcal | Carbohydrates: 28 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 36 g | Saturated Fat: 30 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 0.3 mg | Sodium: 124 mg | Potassium: 202 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 19 g | Vitamin A: 626 IU | Vitamin C: 12 mg | Calcium: 14 mg | Iron: 1 mg
HomeChef Geeta Biswas Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with