Making appams have never been so easy. I have used Farmz2Familiez freshly ground Appam batter to make this delicious breakfast today. Appams are a very popular breakfast bread of South India. It is oil free and gluten free. Appams are light on the tummy too. Making appams with Farmz2Familiez freshly ground Appam batter is so easy. You just have to follow the instructions on the pack. The batter is fresh and preservative free.
- Take the batter in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, and mix well.
- Heat the appe pan or appa chatti (the pan used for making appams), and smear a drop of oil to prepare it.
- Pour about one and half ladles of batter to the pan and swirl the pan.
- The excess batter would settle at the center.
- Now close the pan and cook on medium high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now lower the flame and cook uncovered for another 1-2 minutes, so that any water at the surface gets evaporated.
- Remove the appam from the pan.
- Repeat the steps until all the batter is used up.
- Serve hot with egg roast or vegetable stew.
Calories: 5 kcal | Carbohydrates: 1 g | Protein: 0.01 g | Fat: 0.01 g | Sodium: 1 mg | Potassium: 0.2 mg | Fiber: 0.01 g | Sugar: 1 g | Calcium: 1 mg