Whole Wheat Healthy Banana Bread Dessert
Healthy Banana Bread: My favorite fruit is Banana as Banana is not everyone's choice of fruit but I think this is a fuss free fruit ,as you can just peel and eat :-)This is a Super Fruit as banana provides instant energy and a power to hit the weakness in our body. Having two bananas daily in your diet will prevent you from constipation as well as healthy stomach too.This banana bread is very easy to make and does not need any fancy ingredients ,and you can store this bread for around 6 to 7 days in your refrigerator. You can enjoy this banana bread while having your hot tea or with some butter on it. This banana bread i have made in my cake tin but you can bake this in your bread tin also.Bananas are good for bowel regularity and satiety. Adding a banana to your daily diet has an array of benefits in your body. Bananas help you reach your weight-loss goals, keep your bowels healthy, provide nutrients that regulate heart rhythm and have vitamin compounds for eye health. I have added some Choco- Chips specially for the kids who doesn't want to eat bananas as chocolate chips is going to add taste and kids will not say "No" this healthy banana bread! The most important ingredient I have used in this bread is whole wheat No (Maida). Wheat is always good for our health! So here goes the yummy recipe
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 3 Bananas ripe
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil you can use any vegetable oil or coconut oil also
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Choco chips you can add more also
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree for 10 minutes.
- Firstly take a bowl add bananas and brown sugar in it.
- Mash it with the help of a masher or you can blend it in a mixer.(make it lump free)
- Add vegetable oil or coconut oil and mix it properly.
- Now add vanilla essence and again mix it.
- Now take wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda ,sieve it and add it into the banana mixture.
- Add salt and cinnamon powder in it and mix it gently.
- Now take a tin or any bread maker tin and pour the mix into it.
- Sprinkle choco-chips on the top of the batter.
- Bake it at 180 degree for 35 to 40 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, just check the bread by pricking up a tooth pick if it comes out clean means its done, if not then bake it again for more 5 minutes (baking time varies from oven to oven)
- Do not demold the bread for at least 15 minutes till it cools down.
- After 15 minutes demold it and place it on a wire rack.
- Now cut this into pieces.
- You can store this banana bread in fridge for at least 6 to 7 days.
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 509 kcal | Carbohydrates: 101 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 11 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 3 mg | Sodium: 282 mg | Potassium: 517 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 56 g | Vitamin A: 76 IU | Vitamin C: 10 mg | Calcium: 83 mg | Iron: 3 mg