Aloo Lauki Sabzi / Potato Bottlegourd Thin Gravy
Aloo Lauki Sabzi is a thin gravy recipe. A simple and easy sabzi recipe perfect with steam rice .
- 2 Potato peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped bottlegourd
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Kitchen king Masala
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste crushed
- 1 tbsp oil
- Water as required
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Add onion, chilly, ginger garlic , curry leaves and saute till onion turns soft
- Add the Masala powders and saute for a min.
- Add chopped potatoes and cook for 5 mins. Add chopped bottled gourd and cook for another 5 mins stirring it occasionally.
- Add water as required and cook till the potaoand Lauki is cooked completely and take off the heat.