Aloo Ki Bhaji – Aloo Ki Sabzi
Aloo (Potato) is one of the most popular sabzi in India. Aloo sabzi loved by Indians across the world. The gravy of onion, ginger, garlic, green cillies cooked with aromatic spice powder, we serve this with chapati, puri and rice
- 400 gm potatoes Peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- 4 green chilies chopped
- 4 garlic pods chopped
- Some curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- Some chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, crackle mistar seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and garlic. When seeds stop crackling n garlic turn into brown.
- Add onion n saute till it get soft.
- Add salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder, mix it well.
- Add potatoes and water. Cover the lid cook it on 3whistles. Wait for air release from pressure cooker.
- Aloo ki sabzi prepared. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve this hot with puri, chapati or chawal.