Finally a milestone achieved. A dream comes true. We launched Plattershare’s beta version on the 5th October, 2013. With a lot of fervor, enthusiasm and spiritual energy, we celebrated the launch and since then had been caught up with post – launch work. Thus, delay in writing to you.
Well, all in all, it has all been so satisfying yet so intriguing. We thank the almighty for all the support and favors. The eternal source of energy has made it possible for us to persevere and stick to following our dreams.
With the help of just one web developer and one designer, we have reached here. The beta version is out and our friends are appreciating our efforts till date. However, we need to do a few more things so as to make this site as useful to you as it is meant to be. In order of preference things that we need to do are:
- Hosting: We are currently hosted on a server that is cost effective however it is not adequate to handle a lot of traffic. We need to get better server support and better hosting services to make it more stable and useful for all of you.
- Data Collection: Right now we have meager data of restaurants online. We need to get a team of people who could talk to restaurants and get more data so that you could get desired information here.
- Development and Designing: To convert this beta version into a complete, fully operational website which is more user friendly, Plattershare needs a team of developers and designers. SEO experts from PBNHQ have already started working on the website. Plattershare is in need of designers.
- Mobile Application: Would you not love it if you had all sorts of food queries answered on your cell phone? Well, we know that you would love to get Plattershare’s mobile application. We are yet to develop it.
- Better Office: We have been working out of our mundane office till date however we need to move into a better and larger office for the team to work effectively.
All these are on the cards and much more. We are currently looking to raise some funds from the crowd through a crowd funding campaign to meet all of these expenses.
Would keep you posted with whatever follows.
By the way here’s the link to the website, if you haven’t visited it already http://www.plattershare.com/