Irish Iced Coffee!
This is the non alcoholic version of Irish iced coffee. Irish cold coffee is alcoholic drink or cocktail. Crush ice in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag using a meat mallet. Combine sugar and hot water in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add coffee, whiskey, and chocolate syrup, stirring to blend. Fill serving glasses with crushed ice, then pour coffee mixture over the ice.
- 500 ml chilled milk
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 scoops vanilla icecream
- 2 tbsp chocolate scrape
- 2 tbsp molten chocolate
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Place the coffee, milk, sugar, vanilla ice cream and chocolate scrape in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate around the inside of serving glasses. Divide the mixture among the glasses.
- Top with the whipped cream and drizzle over chocolate topping to serve.
- How to melt chocolate-Take 50gms of cooking chocolate and chop into small pieces and microwave for 1 to 2 minute