Peri Peri Youghurt Dip
Peri Peri Sauce is a staple food of Portugal... But as they say Indian are adaptive of any culture & any food. So here I am sharing a silky hot dip made of Peri Peri sauce & Yoghurt. By now you all know that for me health comes first. So I m making it with Yoghurt & loads of olive oil, as I am in love with olive oil, here I am using loads of extra virgin olive oil 🙂 You can enjoy this hot n creamy dip with Pita breads, flat breads, sandwich, Parantha, kabaabs..almost with anything & everything.. and yesss when you talk about calories, you can have this finger licking sauce as much as you want, 50 gms of it just contains approximately 70 calories 🙂What are you waiting for? go for it Now!!
- Remove the stems of Kasmiri red chili & soak them in water for 5 mins &
- Grind all the ingredient (except for chili flakes & salt) to smooth paste in a mixer grinder adding olive oil to it slowly
- Now take the out the mixture in a bowl & add yoghurt to it & chili flakes & salt.
- Now pour more olive oil & Refrigerate in a dry container or Jar.
- Eat whenever you want.
- You can store this for 30 days in refrigerator. Just top it up with olive oil when ever you consume.:-)
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 102 kcal | Carbohydrates: 14 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Cholesterol: 8 mg | Sodium: 234 mg | Potassium: 426 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 8 g | Vitamin A: 1339 IU | Vitamin C: 123 mg | Calcium: 120 mg | Iron: 2 mg