We as a family have a sweet tooth and rhus tried this unique fusion and healthy recipe which has fruits, paneer , khoya , ripe papaya, kiwi and cashew nuts. It tastes heaven!
- Ripe papaya grated 1 1/2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Kiwi pulp 1 cup stained after discarding the seeds.
- Nut meg powder 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Greated Paneer 1 cup
- Khoya grated 1 cup
- Agar agar powder 2 tsp
- Cashew nut powder 2 tablespoons
- Milk powder 1/2 cup
- Pistachio for decorating
- Heat a kadai pour grated papaya in it add sugar 1/2 cup mix and cook till mixture becomes thick and sprinkle one pinch nutmeg powder and cardamom powder. Mix it properly and keep aside.
- Then heat another pan, pour kiwi pulp, add sugar ,agar agar powder, cook for 2 minutes then add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder stir it continuously till the mixture becomes thick.
- For third layer heat a pan, pour grated paneer, khoya ,cashew nut powder , milk powder, simmer it for 2 minutes and stir it constantly and cook it over low flame. Then pour this mixture into a grinder, churn it to a smooth dough. Sprinkle the cardam
- Powder and mix. For assemble , in a greased bowl or tray spread the paneer mixture over the tray. th
- Then papaya mixture on its top, spread it thoroughly.
- Lasrly the Kiwi mixture on top of the second layer and spread well.
- Then refrigerate it for 2 hours ,sprinkle some pistachio crushed on top. It's ready to serve cold as a desert.