This recipe can be serve as a side dish. Capsicum has own properties, when we add paneer it become more tasty.
- 4 capsicum
- 250 gm paneer
- 2 tbsp couscous paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp all ground masala
- Oil for stir fry and shallow fry
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- As per capsicum size take 4 pieces of paneer and marinated with lemon juice, salt and red chilli powder. Then shallow fry and keep aside.
- Now in the same frying pan add 2 tsp oil, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger paste, green chilli paste, red chilli powder, couscous paste and mashed paneer. Stir fry till cooked and add all ground masala lemon juice.
- Scoop all capsicum then fill with cooked paneer. Shallow fry both sides. Garnish with fried pander and coriander.
Sure guest will appreciate.
No comments yet
Geeta ma’am, superb recipe as I love both paneer and Capsicum.
A must try recipe ma’am. I will give a try.