Aloo tikki is an Indian snack made using potatoes and here's the recipe with additional ingredient - super food Quinoa which becomes one of the healthy snack ideas for your party.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup boiled potato - smashed
- 1/2 cup boiled - Quinoa
- 2 Green chilies - chopped
- 1/2 Onion - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup - frozen green peas
- 3 sprigs of chopped Coriander leaves
- 1/2 tbsp - lime juice
- 2 tbsp - Corn flour
- 1tsp - Garam Masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for shallow frying
- Imli Chutney for dip
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except for the olive oil to form a thick dough
- Roll these out into tikki shapes and let it sit in a refrigerator for 10-15 mins
- Heat a shallow pan with some olive oil and fry the tikkis until golden brown on both sides
- Serve hot with imli chutney
Recipe developed for quinoaguru.com by Jyothi Varne. Jyothi, is a passionate food blogger and her blog name is Flavor Flame Fusion, loves to cook masaledaar Indian grub. She works with the Human Resources in a Leading IT Consulting firm and enjoys traveling, listening to music and reading a book on a lazy afternoon.