Multi-Dal Adai (From Farmz2Familiez) With A Twist – Cashew, Coconut And Sunflower Seeds
I loved the Multi-Dal Adai batter from Farmz2Familiez because while it is already nutritious and high protein, adding some elements to it takes up the health quotient a notch higher and makes it delicious as well as a complete meal. The combination of cashew and coconut is super yum and that is what I have tried to replicate in this. Sunflower seeds add to the nutrients and the crunch both !
- 1 cup Adai batter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 2-3 tbsp freshly grated coconut
- 2 tbsp dry roasted chopped cashews
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Ghee as needed
- Add salt and chilly to the batter and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Dry Roast the Cashews and Sunflower seeds together.
- Add the grated coconut to the Adai batter.
- Mix very well so that it is spread uniformly
- Add the cashews and the seeds.
- Mix well.
- Add a tbsp of ghee onto the non-stick pan.
- Pour spoonfuls of the Adai batter onto it.
- Cook well on one side and the dry roasted cashew and sunflower seeds ( and if you want curry leaves) to the top.
- Flip and cook well on the other side as well.
- Serve hot.
No comments yet
So loving all these innovative recipes… Simran, u rock
Breakfast becomes so easy when you have something ready made and nutritious