Green Peas Masala Chaat/Peas Chaat/Pacha Pattani Masala Chaat
'Chaat', the word itself makes me drool, am an ardent fan of chaat foods. These street foods are my most favourite foods and i can survive for many days with this incredible foods. If i crave for some street foods, i dont have any other option than dishing out myself at home.
- 3 cup Soaked Green peas
- 2 Potatoes cooked & diced
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Green chutney as per need
- Sweet tamarind chutney as per need
- Sev as per need
- 1 Red onion chopped
- Chopped tomatoes as per need
- Coriander leaves as per need
- Pressure cook the soaked green peas for 3 whistles. Meanwhile heat the oil in a pan,fry the cumin seeds, add the chopped onions and fry until they turns transculent. Add the tomatoes and cook until they turns mushy. Add the diced potatoes and cook
- Now add the coriander powder, chilly powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder, cook for few minutes. Meanwhile take 1/4cup of cooked green peas in a mixie and grind as fine paste.
- Add in the cooked green peas, grounded peas paste with cooked water and bring it to boil. Cook everything in simmer for few minutes, put off the stove.
- While serving,pour enough green peas masala in a bowl. Add in green chutney and sweet chutney as per need on the top of the masala.
- Now add enough finely chopped onions,chopped tomatoes,chopped coriander leaves and top it with enough sev. Serve immediately.
No comments yet
Wow…I’m drooling over this recipe