Banana Rolls Ups
I am always in search of quick and easy recipes, Banana Roll Ups are super simple to put together and taste amazing. I entered my Kitchen immediately to try this simple, tasty, easy recipe and gave few twist to make it even more interesting. Most of us know how to make french toast but these Banana Roll ups are awesome and delicious too.
- 4 Slice of sandwich bread Edges removed
- 2 tbsp of Nutella
- 4 tbsp of Jam I brought Home made jam from OrchardLane
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1 Kiwi â€“Cubed
- 1 Banana â€“ Cut
- Take two slices of bread and cut the edge.
- Join them sideways just to increase the length of the bread (Use little water for sticking the breads together) so that itâ€™s easy to roll. With help of rolling pin make it flat.
- Spread Jam on one slice and Nutella o another Slice.
- Put Kiwi and banana on the slices and roll it.
- Just like French toast, Take egg and put milk and pinch of salt, mix well and put the roll in it to cover it with egg batter.
- Heat the Tawa and put butter and put your roll on Tawa to shallow fry it from both sides.
- Use fruits of your choice
No comments yet