The most famous South Indian snacks – Banana chips Recipe, easy and simple homemade tasty banana chips made from raw unripe bananas. These banana chips also known as kele ke chips are good tea time snacks. Learn how to prepare banana chips recipe.
Yield / Serves
Best Sellers on Amazon
Nendran raw banana – 10 no’s
Coconut oil – 1 cup
Salt to taste
At first take a raw Nendran banana and peel the skin.
Take a vegetable slicer; slice the raw Nendran banana very thinly.
Next switch on the stove and place a kadai, pour enough coconut oil for deep frying the banana chips
Let’s heat the coconut oil for 5 minutes, take a small piece of banana pour in to the oil.
When banana chips comes up means coconut oil heated well, if not means heat two more minutes.
Take handful of sliced banana and put in to coconut oil fry both side in medium flame. (Put the banana slices separately to avoid sticky)
Fry the Nendran banana chips till it become crispy.
Now take out from the oil and put in to tissue paper to absorb extra oil from the Nendran banana chips.
Repeat this steps until all banana slices finished.
Take a bowl, transfer Homemade Baked Banana Chips Recipe and add required amount of salt then mix well.
It’s a time to check salt, if you want more means add it now and give a quick mix.
Now transfer the homemade Nendran banana chips into glass bottle or air tight container.
Tasty homemade raw banana wafers are ready to eat.
- This is the simple and easy version. any one can cook quickly and enjoy the snack with your friends and relatives.
- If you want the spicy Nendran banana chips , you can add homemade chilli powder and mix well.
- Here i am used coconut oil, you can also use any other oil for frying, but the taste of banana chips recipe will be Vary.
- Use coconut oil for best results.
- More Snacks recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : Aloo Bajji recipe | ribbon pakoda recipe | onion bhaji recipe | Vazhakkai Bajji Recipe | Masala Vada Recipe | Murukku recipe
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4 based on 1 votes
Be the first to rate this post.
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Browse by Served As
Browse Recipes By