Left over idlis that can be made into a simple Chinese snack within minutes.
- 6 Left Over Idlis
- 1 large onion Chopped Into cubes
- 1 large Capsicum chopped into chunks
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic chilli paste
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Spring onion to garnish
- 1 tbsp lightly roasted white sesame seeds
- Oil as needed
- Cut the idlis into pieces. Deep fry / Shallow fry / Grill them. Add 1 tablespoon oil in a non stick pan. Heat it on full flame. Fry the ginger garlic chilli paste for about 20 seconds.
- Add the onions and stir fry for 1 minute. Similarly, add the capsicum and repeat. We need to keep them crunchy so.no.need to cook for long.
- Now add all seasonings and sauces. Mix up well. Add the idlis. Toss them for a minute.
- Shut off flame. Garnish With spring onion and sesame seeds. Serve hot.
Work fast so that the crunchy flavor of onion and capsicum is retained. Better to assemble all ingredients and then start.