We had different types of loaf. It is good for breakfast, Tiffin box or as a snacks. But I think we never find honey loaf. Whole wheat flour is far better than refine flour, kids should have a good habit from the beginning. Less ingredients and healthy food we can provide our children.
- Whole wheat flour 2 cup
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Dried ginger powder 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Roasted white sesame for garnishing
- Milk for knead the dough
- White oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Take a mixing bowl add wheat flour, cinnamon powder, dried ginger powder, honey, baking soda, oil and salt.
- Mix well and make a dough with adding milk.
- Set in a baking tray bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius. In between when it starts swelling take out for a few seconds spread white seamen. Again keep for baking.
- After baking cool down and cut the slices.
- Apply butter, jam according to your taste. I applied peanut butter.
We should always think for our children because they will be our future.
Recipe sponsored by Apis Himalaya Honey Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with
No comments yet
Very easy and nice recipe ma’am.