CBD is shown to have a relaxing effect by repressing the arousal of your nervous system, and can, therefore, help relieve anxiety. You may not notice any immediate change when taking CBD oil since CBD oil is not like taking a psychoactive drug. You may feel more benefits from incorporating CBD oil into your routine over the course of a week.
I started using CBD on my food since I read this article on LA Weekly about the benefits of CBD, because me and my daughter suffer from anxiety attacks and I’ve used a lot of prescribed pills that just gave me side effects and I don’t want to give my kids those chemicals.
TIPS FOR COOKING WITH CBD OIL
- Use high-quality CBD oil: quality matters, and there is no substitute for high-quality CBD oil, Click here to find the most reputable brand in the market.
- Start small: Don’t overdo it. Start with just a small amount of CBD oil when you’re first starting out using it in your cooking.
- CBD works best in recipes with some sort of fat in them. (oil, butter…etc.)
- Store your CBD in a cool dry place to keep it fresh
- You can add a few drops of CBD oil to your salad dressings, smoothies, coconut oil or butter or baking and in many other ways!
- You can add CBD oil to any of your favourite recipes. I like to add a few drops to my lattes, smoothies and chia puddings!
- Do not heat your CBD oil on direct heat. Heating the oil too high will have a decrease in the oils overall effectiveness.