Mango- The KING OF FRUITS, how could we miss this yummiest fruit in baking. In this unusual combo of making blondie instead of brownie, I made it with whole wheat flour, it is eggless as well. Used white chocolate, instead of dark chocolate.
1. Pre heat oven at 175 degrees. Grease and line a brownie pan.
2. Sieve whole wheat flour and baking powder 3-4 times.
3. In a double boiler, melt white chocolate and butter(can do in microwave also).
4. Take off the heat and cool a bit,while stirring it constantly.Add condensed milk, and mango puree and mix well.5.Now fold wheat flour mixture. Add chopped cashewnut
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
7. Bake at 175 degrees for 20-25 minutes or tooth pick comes out clean.
8. Cool it completely and then cut.
9. Enjoy the gooey blondie with dark chocolate truffle.