This is a vegan cake which is egg free and butter free!So no need to worry about your weight!This cake is really soft and you cant even think by its taste that it is without butter :-)
I'am a chocolate hard core lover and this cake is near to my heart because the chocolaty flavor is rich and just melts in your mouth!
This chocolate cake is tender and you can enjoy this with tea or coffee or as a dessert.After having this cake you would definitely say mmmm.... :-)
The magic ingredient i have used in this cake is easily available is your house and it will give exactly the taste of your favorite chocolate cake available in the market!
Ingredients & Quantity
- Warm water - 1 cup(lukewarm)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Castor sugar - 1 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 3/4 tsp
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Refined oil - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tbsp
- White Vinegar - 2 tsp
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- Take a bowl ,add cocoa powder and add lukewarm water and whisk it properly (try to avoid lumps)
Now take another bowl add flour and baking soda and sieve it once.
Now add sugar and salt in the dry ingredients and mix them well.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
Now make a well in the center of these dry ingredients and add the cocoa water mix ,oil and vanilla essence .
Whisk till it gets smooth.
Now add vinegar and whisk again.
- After this transfer the batter in a cake tin by greasing it with some oil and bake it for 30 to 40 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.Once the cake is baked ,check it with a skewer and place the cake on a wire wrack for around 15 to 20 minutes.be patient
- After the cake cools down take it out from the tin and cut it into slices.
Enjoy your veg chocolate cake .