Seasame Chikki /Tilgud Chikki
A festive delight. Seasame seeds roasted slightly and combined with melted organic jaggery powder gives a delicious healthy instant quick chikki. Full of Iron and calcium.
- 2 cup White sesame seeds
- 1 cup Jaggery organic, powder
- 1 tbsp Clarified butter
- 1 tbsp Water
- Roast the white sesame seeds on low to medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes till its light pink
- Put it on a plate and keep aside.
- Add the jaggery powder to a deep kadhai, then the water
- As it melts completely add the sesame seeds
- Start mixing with a long handle spatula on low flame. Continue for 2 to 3 minutes
- Pour on a greased plate and flatten with the spatula
- Let it cool at room temperature. Then break into pieces.
Buy on Amazon
Calories: 270 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 16 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g | Cholesterol: 4 mg | Sodium: 3 mg | Potassium: 140 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 20 g | Vitamin A: 3 IU | Calcium: 299 mg | Iron: 5 mg