Pineapple Rava Kesari
- Semolina or rava or sooji Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1/2 cup
- Ghee Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1/2 cup
- Pineapple puree Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1/2 cup
- Sugar Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 cup
- Cashewnuts Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 10
- Cardamom powder Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1/4 teaspoon
- Water Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1 and 1/2 cup
- Kesar or yellow food colour Ã¢â‚¬â€œ a pinch
- Take 3/4th cup of chopped pineapples and grind them to a fine paste without adding water. You will get 1/2 cup of pineapple puree. Set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee in a wide pan and add cashew nuts. Fry them till golden brown. Keep it aside
- To the same pan, add the remaining ghee and rava. Roast the rava on a low to medium flame for 3-4 minutes or until it turns golden brown. Meanwhile add one and half cup of water to a vessel and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of kesari colour.
- Once the rava is well roasted, add pineapple puree to it. Mix well. Then add boiling water to this mixture and cook on medium flame, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Once the water is well absorbed and rava gets cooked fully, add sugar and mix well again.
- The mixture will become watery. Let it cook for few more minutes on medium flame till the mixture gets thickened. Once it starts getting thickened, add cardamom powder and roasted cashewnuts. Mix well.
- Once the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan and gets a thick consistency, switch off the flame. Yummy pineapple rava kesari is ready to be served.
- NOTES/TIPS_x000D_ _x000D_ Once the kesari cools down, it gets solidified. Then you can also cut into slices and serve._x000D_ _x000D_ You can add chopped pineapple cubes instead of pineapple puree, if you want that crunchy taste._x000D_ _x000D_ It stays good for 2-3 days at room temperature
Khatte Wala Saag (Buttermilk Spinach Curry)
It is hard to imagine an Indian dish, especially a curry that uses no spices,…
Instant Mango Kharvas
Kharvas is a traditional steamed milk sweet dish which is made out of Cow's colostrum…
Chicken Tikka Kebab
Spicy kebab – king of Tandoor
Daliya (Broken Wheat) Soup
This soup made from daliya or broken wheat or fada, lots of veggies and some…
Baked Potato Spaghetti Rolls
A perfect tea time healthy snack. Boiled potatoes mixed with quinoa spaghetti, garlic & rosemary…
Chole is famous Indian street food and snack and the combination of chole bhuture (Indian…
5 Best Red Wines And Which One Should You Pick?
5 Best Red Wines? The human mind always has an affinity for all things mysterious, like wine and the stock market. It’s…
5 Easy Sauces You Should Master For Party
Toppings and dips make EVERYTHING better. Be it pasta, or pizza, or your grilled chicken. That being said, finding a…
The Perfect Bean: How to Choose and Roast Coffee Beans for Your Ideal Cup
How to Choose and Roast Coffee Beans? Coffee lovers know that the secret to a great cup of coffee starts…
Discover the Unmatched Benefits of an Ice Maker for Your Home Bar
Convenience, Versatility, and Cost Savings: Unlocking the Benefits of an Ice Maker for Your Home Bar Having a home bar…
11 Best Indian Dessert Recipes To Make At Home For Dinner Parties
Best Indian Dessert Recipes: When you think of Indian food, Indian desserts menu would always strike you in first go.…
Benefits of Using Mustard Oil for Cooking – Unveiling the Nutritional Powerhouse
Benefits of Using Mustard Oil for Cooking! When it comes to cooking oils, mustard oil stands out as a versatile…
No comments yet
It was absolutely delicious. …