Gatte Ki Sabzi
Gatte ki sabzi is mouthwatering and very delicious .It is made without onion and garlic little spicy and little sour by addition of curd.
- Red chilli powder 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 21/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Beaten curd 1 cup
- Gramflour 11/2 cup
- Oil 11/2 tbsp
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Ginger grated 2 tsp
- A pinch of soda
- Coriander leaves a handful
- Cumin seeds 1 pinch
- Prepare dough of gram flour.add little soda ,red chilli powder salt in it.
- Now roll into cyclindrical form and cut into big pieces.
- Let it boil in water.boil till gatte comes on top it means they are cooked.dont throw the water.
- Beat curd add grated ginger in it.
- In a kadai heat oil crackle cumin seeds.
- Add all spices and salt.cook for some time till oil starts leaving kadai .
- Now add left water and gatte in it.let it cook for some time.add half of the beaten curd at this time.
- Let it cook for some time.
- Add left curd in it and cook again.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.