Fruit Cream is a very simple, healthy, light, refreshing, nutritious, fibre rich, tempting dessert.It is just a mix of cream and fruits without any fixed recipe. However, to make excellent fruit cream, definitely need to take care of certain thingsâ€¦.simple yet important. Sharing those tips here. And remember, presentation makes a huge difference as eyes eat much before the mouth. This no cook dessert is fit for summers, also as a variety of fruits is available. This simple, colourful dessert is sure to win hearts and bring you loads of applause.
1.Keep the cream in the freezer for half an hour before beating.
2.Shake cream well before taking out in the container.
3.Take care not to over beat the cream, else it may become buttery.
4.Adjust the quantity of chopped fruits. Keep the consistency of the ready fruit cream quite thick.
5.Try and use seasonal fruits as far as possible. Choose juicy and pulpy fruits like apples, mango, grapes, berries, plums, pomegranate etc. Take care that you have a variety of fruits with as many colours as possible….red( berries, plums, pomegranate), green(kiwi, grapes), yellow(mango, papaya), black(grapes).
6. However, in case of need, one can use canned fruits also.
7. Bananas and apples give very good taste to the fruit cream, so always include them along with other fruits.
8.Put some lemon juice on chopped apples to prevent its discolouration.
9.Beating the cream not only thickens its consistency but also makes it very light.
10. How you dice/chop fruits also determine the texture of fruit cream. Always dice/chop fruits into very small pieces. Even grapes should be cut into 3-4 pieces. Avoid cutting big chunks of fruits.
11. When we cut fruits into small pieces, some juice from the fruits also drips and gets collected. Please add this juicy pulp to the fruit cream along with the fruits. It gives excellent flavour to the fruit cream.
12. Try to prepare it at least an hour before serving so that the cream absorbs fruity flavours nicely.
13. Some people like to add dry fruits like raisins, cashews etc in their fruit cream but I am not in favour of it. However, if you wish, you can add these too.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4 based on 1 votes
Be the first to rate this post.