Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Fruit Cake
Learn how to bake an eggless whole wheat fruit cake using jaggery. This cake in baked in airfryer so has a nice crust outside and soft from inside.
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour Atta 2 cups (1 cup = 200 gms)
- 1.5 cup Jaggery
- ¾ cup Refined oil
- 3/4 cup Curd
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1.5 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Nuts walnuts, almonds etc.
- 1/2 cup Dried Fruits chopped (Raisins, black berries, apricots, figs, dates, cashews)
- 1 cup Fruit Juice Mixed Fruit/ Grape/ Orange/ Apple
- Soak all dried fruits in fruit juice for 2 hours. Add soaked dried fruits along with half quantity of almonds and walnuts.
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a bowl. Whole wheat flour, baking soda and powder, cinnamon powder, ginger powder.
- In separate bowl, add oil, curd, vanilla essence. Melt jaggery in microwave for one min with interval of 30 sec and add into the mixture to form a smooth puree.
- Add both dry and wet ingredients to form a thick batter. Add little milk, if batter gets too thick.
- Grease a baking dish and pour the cake batter in it. Sprinkle some crushed nuts on top of the batter.
- Air bake the cake in preheated air fryer at 160 degrees for 22 min. Once baked check with tooth pick.
- Once ready remove the cake from the air fryer and allow it to cool down. Once cool, cut into desired pcs and serve.
Also See: Eggless Jaggery Date Cake
Calories: 1071 kcal | Carbohydrates: 133 g | Protein: 15 g | Fat: 55 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 16 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 33 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 471 mg | Potassium: 394 mg | Fiber: 9 g | Sugar: 83 g | Vitamin A: 10 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 154 mg | Iron: 4 mg