Fruit Custard Recipe, How To Make Fruit Custard Recipe, Homemade Custard
How to make Fruit custard recipe ? Fruit custard recipe is a delicious dessert simple to makes and prefect party recipe. I have prepared this custard recipe without cream. the Fruit Custard is an aesthetic mix of fruits and custard. Lets see how to prepare Homemade custard recipe without eggs.
- Milk – ½ litter + 2 spoons
- Sugar – 4 spoons
- Custard powder – 2 spoons
- Cardamom powder – ½ tea spoon
- Apple – half cut in to cube
- Ripped banana – 1 sliced
- Panner grapes – half handful
- Take a heavy bottom pan add half litter cow milk. Switch on the stove and place a pan then heat. When it is rise up slow the heat in to low flame then add four spoons of sugar and mix well.
- After sugar dissolved completely, take a bowl add two spoons of custard powder and add two spoons of milk then mix well without any lumps. Now turn the flame in low, it is a time to add custard mixture in to milk.
- Mix well the custard mixture and boil for 10 minutes in a medium flame until it turns thick consistency (not too thick). switch off the flame and cool the custard mixture completely in a room temperature. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- This is right time to add fruits like apple, ripped banana, Panner grapes and mix well the custard recipe. Flavorful homemade Fruit custard recipe is ready to serve; you can save now as it is.
- Put this custard recipe in to fridge in 20 minutes and then served as chill custard recipe.
- Here i am used three fruits only; you can also add mango, green grapes, and pomegranate etc.,
- According to your sugar taste you can add more sweet or less.
- Instead of sugar you can also add organic honey also.
- More dessert recipes from Famous Indian Recipes : sabudana payasam recipe | homemade eggless chocolate cake recipe | Rava kesari recipe | Gulab jamun recipe | Seven cup sweet |