When I found out very few pieces of fish lying in my refrigerator and would not be sufficient to prepare any dish that would be enough for whole family. Got an idea all of sudden to prepare fish noodles and started in action. Fish Noodles came out very well with delicious taste, wonderful aroma and colorful to eyes.
- Fish â€“ 3 pieces 200 gm
- Hakka Noodles â€“ 250 gm
- Onions â€“ 1 no
- Capsicum â€“ Â½ no Green color
- Cabbage â€“ 50 gm
- Carrot â€“ 50 gm grated
- Garlic â€“ 4 Cloves
- Turmeric powder â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Schewzan sauce â€“ 1 Â½ tsp
- Green chili sauce â€“ 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce â€“ 2 Â½ tsp
- Soy sauce â€“ 2 tsp
- Ajinomoto â€“ a pinch
- Fennel seeds â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Pepper powder â€“ 1 tsp
- Olive oil â€“ 3 tsp
- Boil the fish with turmeric powder and salt. Once the fish is cooked, drain the water and mash them with your hands.
- Boil the hakka noodles with salt. Drain the water and pour in a tsp of oil and stir it with noodles and keep it aside.
- Peel and finely chop the onions, cabbage, garlic and capsicum. Peel and grate the carrot.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add in the fennel seeds, wait till it crackle.
- Add in the garlic, onions and cook till they become transparent.
- Add in the cabbage, carrot, capsicum and cook till they are half done.
- Add in the fish and cook till they get blend with the veggies.
- Add in the schezwan, green chili, tomato and soy sauce, cook till they get blend well with the veggies.
- Sprinkle ajinomoto and give them a good stir.
- Add in the noodles and stir it well by sprinkling little water.
- Sprinkle the pepper powder and give them a stir, till the noodles get blends well with the veggies, fish and sauce (masala).
- Serve hot.