Desi Egg Pizza
This desi egg pizza is a scrumptious breakfast idea, that is healthy and wholesome too. It is in fact a balanced meal. This thin crust egg pizza has a crust made of multi dal (Adai) batter from Farmz2Familiez. The batter is already spiced up with chili, ginger, curry leaves etc. The flavors of the adai crust, the egg and the veggies on the top with the spices, goes together very well. There is a burst of flavor in every bite. It is very easy to prepare and kids would also love to have these desi egg pizza bites. Learn how to make this interesting recipe.
- Farmz2Familiez Multi Dal Adai Batter 1 and 1/2 cups
- Eggs 2
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Shallots 3 finely chopped
- Ginger 1/2 inch piece finely chopped
- Green chili 1 finely chopped
- Curry leaves 4-5 chopped
- Carrot 1 grated
- Ghee 3-4 tbsp
- Water 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Chop the vegetables and keep it ready.
- Take the batter in a bowl and sprinkle little water.
- Add salt as required (the batter is already slightly salted).
- Now heat the dosa tawa.
- Add about 2 ladles of batter to the tawa.
- Drizzle little ghee on top.
- Then break an egg on top of it, and spread it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle little salt and red chili powder.
- Then add the chopped vegetables - onion, shallots, carrot, green chili, ginger and curry leaves.
- Once the base is cooked, flip the side and cook on low flame for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from flame and repeat the steps for the next pizza.
- Serve hot with spicy coconut chutney or tomato sauce.
No comments yet