Food is a necessity that can transform into luxury or comfort or even obsession at any given point of time. You never know when your love for food has gotten worse and transformed into an obsession. Well, here are ten signs which shows that you are a die-hard food lover and are on the path to become the obsessive foodie.
1. You smell what is cooking even from a great distance – Your friends and loved ones have often called you the sniffer. You sniff good food from a distance and it helps your company find the right kind of food while on a road trip.
2. Food comes before your love or spouse for you – Your girlfriend and boyfriend could never arouse you the way food does. Food is your first love and there is no chance that you would break up with it in this life time at least.
3. Food can invert your facial curve anytime – Good food could turn the frown into smile and bad food could do vice verse in no time at all. If you are a girl and your date has not taken care of your taste buds, he is definitely doomed and if you are a man and your lady does not cook it right, she is in for some serious troubles.
4. There is mostly one solution to world’s biggest problem and no prizes for guessing that it is food – All your solution quotes have food as its part. For example, there is no problem in this world which can’t be sorted over a cup of tea. Look at Modi, the credit for his success goes to tea, obviously.
5. Even the cure of your indigestion lies in eating – Since you have been over eating in parties lately and you are not feeling right in the stomach, you call for a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whatever your “cures all” food item is.
6. You are never bored with food – Television, newspapers, Friends, internet or Facebook bores you at times but food? Never ever does bore you. You definitely are the type who could eat right after you have had lunch provided what is being offered smells good.
7. You are exceptionally good in naming the contents of a one pot lunch – So what if this is tomato rice? It has more potatoes than tomatoes. That is you. The mystery buster of every one pot dish.
8. You check all the food pictures on your Facebook wall closely – You might skip the picture your friend posted the other day with him at the world’s most heavenly place but you have closely observed the picture of the dish posted by your friend. So, in short the food your friend had on his vacation matters more to you than the place he/she visited.
9. Once you like the food at a place, you never forget that place – You always have a wonderful item in every corner of your city on your finger tips. You could forget the address of anybody but could walk to your favorite hot dog joint even with your eyes closed.
10. Every time somebody asks you an address your landmark is some or the other food joint – Somebody asks you an address and you say, you know it is so simple. Have you ever heard of “The popular Bakery on the Eastland?” He lives five block to its north. How fairly simple. Is it not! If the person does not know of that bakery, obviously he does not deserve to be guided by you.
So, If you are a die-hard foodie you have got to be a part of the world’s upcoming food networking platform. Sign up on www.plattershare.com and start fooding around right away.