Good during summer... this cold soup taste yummy in hot weather.
- 6 almonds soaked and dskined
- 100 gm green fresh grapes
- 1 spring onion
- 2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 bread slice remove the crust
- 4 garlic pods
- Chilled water 2 glass
- Salt n pepper
- Take a wok put some olive oil and heat it, add slight cumin and the white part of spring onions n the onion awell, saute for few minutes. .put off the gas. Take a mixture bowl, add the saute onions, chopped cucumber and grapes, curd, bread pices,
- Almonds, garlic, salt n pepper. .and chilled water... blender it.to.fine smooth soup. . Pour in a bowl and serve or keep it in fridge to have later.