Baby Corn Manchurian In Airfryer
See how to make baby corn Manchurian dry recipe. This baby corn starter recipe is crispy, crunchy and tastes delicious. A healthy snacks recipe where baby corns are air fried and not deep fried.
- 8-10 piece Baby Corns
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Onions cut into big pcs
- 1/4 cup Capsicum cut into big pcs
- 1/4 cup Cabbage cut into big pcs
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Green Chili Sauce
- Salt as per taste
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Wash baby corns and cut into 4 pcs. Batter - Prepare a batter of rice flour and corn flour along with salt and ginger garlic. The batter neither is too thick nor to thin.
- Coat all the baby corn pcs with the batter. Deep fry these or preheat air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 min. Air fryer the coated baby corns at 180 degrees for 8 min till crispy enough. Let it cool down and remove the baby corns from the air fryer.
- Simultaneously, heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, sauté ginger garlic along with all vegetables. Cook for 1 min. Pour all sauces and mix well. Add a mixture of rice flour and water to thicken the mixture.
- Add in salt, red chili powder. Do not over cook vegetables to maintain the crispness. Add the air fried baby corns in the vegetables. Coat well and cook for 1-2 min. Serve immediately.
Calories: 74 kcal | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 0.2 g | Saturated Fat: 0.04 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04 g | Sodium: 105 mg | Potassium: 96 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 351 IU | Vitamin C: 15 mg | Calcium: 8 mg | Iron: 0.3 mg