There was some left over pumpkin seed brownie and want to try out something new with that for my daughter and niece ..So made little gems with that and tried colouring it with hibiscus juice.. both kids loved it
Yield / Serves
Left over healthy brownie or some healthy cake -2 small piece
Melted white chocolate- as required
Little butter melted or milk - 1/4 or 1/2tsp
Boiled hibiscus juice - as needed
Take two piece of healthy cake mash it with melted butter or milk and make smooth round little balls and press lightly and make it like Cadbury gems shape and keep it in fridge
Now melt white compound Chocolate in double boiler .. keep small vessel with water and add Chocolate in a big vessel keep big vessel on top of small vessel and melt the chocolate with the steam..
Once melted remove immediately and give a stir to make a smooth paste
Now take the small balls dip it one by one and keep it on parchment paper at equal distance
Refrigerate for two min take it out spray it with juice and put it again in freezer for 15-20min or till outer layer sets..It will setquickly
Keep it in airtight container inside fridge . Kids will love it for sure
- Before spraying natural colour just whipe out extra Chocolate around the balls..
- Take deep red colour hibiscus wash it out throughly and remove the petals.
- Put it in heavy bottom vessel add water and boil it for some time
- Remove it and filter it with stainer to get the colour.
- The colour dint stick deep for me
- I want to give them little colourful so tried this method
- You can also try it out with beetroot juice too
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4.3 based on 3 votes
Be the first to rate this post.
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Browse by Served As