Water Spinach Stri Fry
Water Spinach also known as Water Convolvulus is a tropical semi aquatic plant grown as a leaf vegetable. A simple way of preparing this vegetable is to do a stir fry with just minced garlic and Chilies
- 1 bunch water spinach chopped and washed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 green chilies finely chopped
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Be sure to rinse water spinach well as it can be gritty. Allow vegetables to drain in colander for at least an hour or use a salad spinner to get rid of excessive water.
- Heat oil in kadhai, add garlic, green chilies and saute for minute on low flame.
- Quickly add drained water spinach and stir fry on high heat for 3 minutes until vegetables are wilted.
- Add salt and mix it well. Cook on hight flame for 2minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.