Vermicelli Veg Upma (Semiya Upma)
- Roasted Vermicelli 2 cups and Water 4 Â½ cups
- Chopped veggies like Onion Tomato,Capsicum, Carrot, Cabbage, Beans etc with green peas as you like.
- Slitted green chillies 3
- Oil 3 tb spoons Mustard seeds urad dal, chana dal and curry leaves for seasoning
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with oil. Add the seasoning items.
- After they get spluttered and roasted add the chopped onions and green chillies. Once they get cooked add Tomatoes and stir for 2 minutes. Now add all other veggies and stir well.
- Now add the vermicelli to it and roast for half a minute well. Add required salt.
- Now pour the water to it and mix well. When the water starts to boil well keep the stove to the low and close the pan with a lid. Allow it to cook in low flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now take out the lid and keep stirring till you get confirmed that the water is completely evaporated and the vermicelli is cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with any Chutney and coconut chutney serves very good for this. It also goes very well with Sugar. Note: Add roasted cashews when doing for special ocassions.
It's never possible that you haven't had a plate of 'Hara Bhara Kebab' ordered in…
Wheat Milk Halwa
Wheat milk Halwa with saffron, cardamom & nuts! Traditional sweet in a south Indian household.…
Corn Flakes Cookies / Eggless Corn Flakes cookies – Easy and crispy cookies, which we…
Baked Katori Chaat
A spicy Indian chaat always lightens the mood, isn't it ?? An Indian chaat with…
Assorted Vegetables In Chilly Garlic Sauce
Me and my family enjoy Chinese food. But today I was not in a mood…
Jackfruit (Kathal) Biryani
Many thousands of years back when there was no concept of "vegetarianism" in India, everyone…
How to Ask AI-Powered Writing Tools About Recipes
Artificial Intelligence has come so far that AI-powered tools are more than common these days. Just look at how popular…
11 Best Indian Dessert Recipes To Make At Home For Dinner Parties
Best Indian Dessert Recipes: When you think of Indian food, Indian desserts menu would always strike you in first go.…
Gelato vs Ice cream vs Custard vs Frozen yogurt vs soft serve – What’s the difference?
How many times have you heard these terms which confuse the hell out of you? All you wanted was an…
What Is Japanese Sushi? A Low Calorie Street Food From Japan And Its Types
Ever since Japanese cuisine has grabbed the attention of food lovers across the globe, Japanese sushi is the first dish…
The Ultimate Oreo Guidebook – Featuring Oreo Recipes, Myth-busting And Much More
When we say black and white milk cookies, Oreo is the first name that comes to mind. In the modern…
How To Win A Recipe Contest? Tips By A Professional Chef
How To Win A Recipe Contest? CHEF SPEAKS: A message in the wee hours of the morning on the Facebook messenger…
No comments yet
Looks yummyy 🙂